This year try using these 10 inspirational music quotes to celebrate Music in Our Schools Month. These inspiring music quotes will help your music students to remember why they enjoy their music lessons and share this with the wider school community.
Inspirational Music Quotes
Below are my top 10 inspirational music quotes. These music quotes are great to share with your music classes and school community.
- Music is the strongest form of magic – Marilyn Manson
- Music once admitted to the soul, becomes a sort of spirit, and never dies – Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- Music is my higher power – Oliver James
- One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain – Bob Marley
- Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without – Confucius
- The only truth is music – Jack Kerouac
- Music is an outburst of the soul – Frederick Delius
- Music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Music is to the soul what words are to the mind – Modest Mouse
- We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams – Arthur O’Shaughnessy
Music Classroom Posters
If you are looking for a way to share these inspirational music quotes with your classes, then try this collection of music classroom posters that are available for you to purchase and download today over at Teachers Pay Teachers. Click the link here to grab your copy now.
Included in the printable resource are:
- 10 Inspirational Music Quotes to color
- 2 different background designs – one swirls and one waves
- BONUS – Music in Our Schools Bunting
- 2021 BONUS – 10 Inspirational Quotes to print and display (the ones you can see here on this blog post!)
Read on for some ways that you can get your music students to be involved in creating a display with these music classroom posters.
- Print out the music classroom posters for your students to color
- Print out the Bulletin Board Bunting for your students to color
- Create a display with the inspirational music quotes that your music students have colored in
- Try using the quotes as a writing prompt for your students to write about the reasons they enjoy music class
Music Classroom Wall Display
If you are teaching virtually this year, try printing the bulletin board bunting at half or quarter the size and make a music classroom wall display that the students can see behind you when you are teaching.
If you are teaching face to face, and are running out of time, try printing the inspirational music quotes and bunting onto colored paper and use as your music classroom wall display.
Remember to take the time to celebrate music education in March with your students, and make your job a little easier by trying this collection of 10 Inspirational Music Quotes to color and display on your music classroom walls.
Until next time
Julia from Jooya